Management Companies (MCs) are licensed by the Financial Services Commission (FSC), to set up, manage and provide nominee and other services to a corporation which carries on or intends to carry on any qualified global business and such class of corporation as may be prescribed.
They also provide essential services such as company formation, trusteeship, administration and management of companies and funds.
The Financial Services Commission (FSC) requires that all applications for a Global Business Licence be channeled through a Management Company.
Management Companies (MCs) act as intermediaries between clients and the Financial Services Commission (FSC), and they operate under the Guidance Notes for Management Companies issued by the Financial Services Commission (FSC).
Management Companies (MCs) perform all necessary compliance check including Customer Due Diligence (CDD) duties and they are also under the obligation to collect and verify all necessary information about their clients and keeping this information for any request by the Financial Services Commission (FSC).
Most of the Management Companies (MCs) operating in Mauritius are part of the network of reputable international consultancy firms thereby providing high standard professional services to sophisticated clients.
What are the Services provided by Management Companies (MCs) ?
Services provided by Management Companies (MCs) include:
• Company and trust formation and administration;
• Trusteeship services;
• Provision of directors, secretary and nominee shareholders;
• Registered Agents for Authorised Companies;
• Registered Office for Global Business Licensees and Authorised Companies;
• Preparation of incorporation and application documents for Global Business Licence and Authorised Company;
• Ensuring post-statutory compliance with company and tax laws (filing of changes on Directors, Shareholders);
• Maintenance of books and accounting records; and
• Fund administration services such as Net Asset Value calculation and preparation of quarterly reports.
Thanks to its network of experts Gadait International specialised in international luxury real estate will save you time by introducing you to the most serious companies on the market in Mauritius.